Saturday, August 13

Namifiers

my view from the ferris wheel

Remember seeing this banner at the carnival
during Art City Days?
I got it at Namifiers.
Right here in Springville.
They had it ready for me
in just a couple of days.
And guess what?!
They gave me a tour so I could share
with you!


They can namify anything for anybody
and ship it out in a jiffy.


Including, but not limited to:
Lanyards, nametags, accessories & apparrel,
key rings, awards, business cards, buttons,
signs, ornaments, luggage tags,
and
even
a
plunger.
What?!
I'm telling you,
they will namify everything!

Let's take a look inside their factory.............











The factory was colorful, creative,
and very busy!


Thank you, Namifiers!
You did such a great job on my banner.

Visit Namifiers at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, fellow Art Citian, leave a comment, question, idea, or thought. Thank you for coming by!