Friday, October 7

Help us vote YES on the new rec center

Isn't it so exciting what is going on in our beautiful city?
The new library is almost done!!!!
Ribbon Ceremony is Sat the 29th at 9:30am.
I will be there with my camera & tissues. I know I'll cry.

and.....

the proposed recreation center!!!!!
I'm thrilled to be a part of the Bond Committee.
I've had the pleasure of interviewing
some great Springvillians
and you can view their endorsements here.
While we already have a community pool, it has just worn out its little heart
and it is time that we get a recreation center
as a gathering place for families & residents.

You can help us get Springville excited about registering to vote
and voting YES on the rec center by joining us tomorrow,

Saturday October the 8th,
at the Springville Pool at 1015 East 900 South
at 9am to 11

Donuts & juice provided

a freeT-shirt, too, to help spread the word!

Wear walking shoes

You can contact Sam Brand, the Bond Committee Chair
with your questions: 801-205-2103

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, fellow Art Citian, leave a comment, question, idea, or thought. Thank you for coming by!