Friday, February 18

Art City Coffee has CUPCAKES!


I suppose you think I'm going to
talk about the coffee.
I mean, naturally, right?
But, NO.
I'm going to talk
CUPCAKES.
Did you know that you don't have to drive
all the way to Provo for glorious cupcakes?!!!
Only to 484 South 1750 West near freeway exit 260.

The cupcakes alone are worth the trip
any time, any day.
Unless you get there after they close.
6pm during the week, 9pm on Saturdays, and 2pm on Sundays.
But their drinks are lovely, tasty, & plentiful as well.


Art City Coffee has a really beautiful art gallery
to enjoy while sipping, chatting, & smacking lips
on cupcakes.


And, what luck!
Springville's own artist, Dan Hildreth, was there
for a photo.

But really, the cupcake needs a liquid companion.
Like an Italian soda!


Clay mixes up a raspberry beauty
with whip cream on top.


The 2 are perfect together!
Yes, I had 2 cupcakes.
A chocolate one & the Key Lime.


I can't wait to head back to Art City Coffee!
Maybe for open mic (Saturdays 7pm to 9pm)
and caramel apple cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, fellow Art Citian, leave a comment, question, idea, or thought. Thank you for coming by!